Herzog Global partners with Jewish Day Schools and Yeshiva High Schools and Elementary Schools all over the world to provide teacher training courses and seminars in Hebrew, English, and Spanish. We work closely with Jewish schools and groups of schools to deliver bespoke professional development courses for Judaic Studies teachers, school principals and administrators.
Herzog Global supports Jewish schools in many different ways, including:
- In-depth teacher training courses customized to your school’s needs
- Professional development seminars
- Online and in-person training
- Curriculum development consultancy
- Tanakh and Judaic Studies resources
Our goal is to help train and empower the staff of Jewish schools around the world to meet today’s pedagogic challenges. Funding for these services is available for schools through the Herzog-UnitED program.
Contact us today to learn more about partnering with Herzog Global to organize in-service training for your school’s Judaic Studies teachers and administrative staff.